A little more about me...

Author Bio:

I want my writing to inspire people to do good deeds, love one another, never give up hope, and create wonder. I want my readers to finish each story or poem wanting more. There are already many negative forces and ideas in the world and I would like to contribute my part to the positive side.
This site contains some of my poems and short stories, in English as well as some in Spanish. I only have a portion of my work published on this site. If you like my work, please consider purchasing the books, both in print and eBook versions. Thank you for reading!


-Carlos Salinas

Influenced by different cultures, spirituality, philosophy, and the human condition, the writings of Carlos Salinas reflect various perspectives in these areas. He is currently working on a book of short stories and another of poetry.

Carlos Salinas’ Blog
Carlos Salinas’ Website
Carlos Salinas’ Facebook Page
Carlos Salinas on Instagram
Carlos Salinas on Twitter
Carlos Salinas on Youtube
Carlos Salinas on Smashwords
Carlos Salinas on Tumblr
Carlos Salinas on Flikr

No comments:

Post a Comment